30 Cascade Road
South Hobart TAS 7004
Telephone 03 6223 7444
Calvary Health Care Tasmania St John's CampusLCMHC Home
Support Workers Wanted Sutherland, Cronulla and surrounding areas Sydney
16 May 2013
Rewarding work, help give something back to people in real need, flexible hours, great salary packaging options....come and join our team!
Calvary Silver Circle currently has opportunities for Support Workers wanting rewarding casual work with flexible hours to assist clients with Personal Care & Home Care in the Sutherland, Cronulla and surrounding areas Sydney.
A variety of work is available seven days a week working with frail, older people wishing to remain in their own homes. Flexibility to work mornings, afternoons and evenings is preferred to meet client requirements.
Give us a call to find out what is available and how you can enjoy a work / life balance.
To become a support worker you will need a friendly personality and a commitment and passion to helping others
These positions require:
- Experience in Aged / Community / Disability Care preferred but not essential
- enthusiasm, passion and commitment to Community Care
- your own car and mobile phone essential
- a satisfactory police clearance done by Calvary Silver Circle
- Certificate lll or lV in Aged, Community, Disability Care preferred but not essential.
- Great salary packaging options
- Ongoing internal training and support
- Flexible hours
If you are friendly, able to work independently and enjoy helping others and are interested in this opportunity - please call Marilyn Munday on (02) 9281 5444 if you require more information.
To Apply: email your cover letter and resume, quoting Ref 322 to:
Applications close 24 May 2013